- Complete an advising call with a member of our team. During this call, we will review program details and expectations, your education history, current education goals, financial aid, and discuss whether this program makes sense for you according to the admissions criteria below. If you have barriers to enrollment such as debt to a previous college, we will discuss it here and determine next steps. You can schedule the call at this link.
- Confirm your payment option:
- Financial aid (FAFSA) if eligible (SNHU 002580 or Umass Global 041618 )
- Set up a payment plan (Payment plans are due on the start of the term. The amount is $500.00 a month)
- Complete your SNHU College For America Application or
- Complete your UMASS Global Application ( Please make sure you have a 3.0 for all transfer credits, can obtain ALL transcripts from all colleges/universities attended, have completed at least 12 transfer credit hours at min)
Confirm your application acceptance and financial plan. If you have applied for transfer, confirm your acceptance to the program of your choice. Check that you have received a financial aid award or otherwise have a plan to pay for the program and discuss this with your enrollment advisor.
Please note, we will not accept current college students into the Forward program without a referral from your alumni counselor.
Our goal is college completion, whether or not you choose to enroll in Noble Forward. Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your options. Email any questions to Amber Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org